Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Bullet of Love




The Bullet of Love


There was a boy who just entered college. He was the not so popular guy with almost no friends. Until he fell in love with the most popular girl in the college… Every boy was after that girl… She hadn’t even ever noticed him but he was always there trying to start a conversation… Eventually when time passed the boy became popular and became friends with the girl. Soon they were best friends, the girl always shared her sorrow with him and they were always on their phone talking. The boy thought that the girl also fell in love with him so one day he decided to tell her his feelings. He sent the girl a message asking her to come meet him in the park… The girl came and they started to talk

Boy: Hi!
Girl: Hi! What happened? Why did you call me?
Boy: I have something important to tell you…
Girl: Go on..
Boy: Well since I first saw you I fell in love with you! I love you more than anything, you are my everything, I love you so much that I would take a bullet for you, I…
The girl interrupted him,
Girl: Errrrmm.. Everything you said is very touching.. But sorry I do not feel the same for you.. I’m sorry..
A tear drop fell from the boy’s eyes. And there was a moment of silence….
Boy: Okay I understand… Can we stay best friends though?
Girl: You know how I am.. I won’t be able to consider you the same anymore.. I’ve gotta go, bye.. It would be better if you could forget me and please don’t even call me, I won’t reply..
Saying this the girl left the park and the boy was there alone in his grief…. For the next four days the boy did not go to college… And when he came back he was silent.. Not even joking around as he used to…. Everyone asked him what was the matter but he said all kind of lies….
A few weeks went by and by coincidence the boy met the girl in a music shop.. The girl did not look at the boy but the boy was constantly peeking over to see a glimpse of the girl…
Suddenly an armed man entered the music shop and asked that everyone handed in their phone and everyone did as he asked apart from the girl, she though that her phone was on silent and that she could just call the cops when the robber was not looking but she was wrong…… Everything was going fine just before her phone rang… The robber became mad and aimed at the girl…
Just before he could fire, the boy came in between the robber and the girl and a second before he got shot she said to the girl;”I told you I would take a bullet for you” and the bullet pierced his heart… The boy died on the spot……

 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Bağlantılar