Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Wish That All The Ladies

 
So heres the deal, at my university on our thursday nights we have a massive night out where buses from the uni take us out to all the pubs and night clubs when were smashed. Think of it as a mini pub crawl i guess..
On every bus theres always some sort of chant going, so i thought it would be cool to post your favourite and your funniest, feel free to make some up too...

heres a few to start us off:

I wish that all the ladies, (all repeat)
Were waves in the ocean, (all repeat)
and i was a surfer, (all repeat)
I'd ride 'em with my motion! (all repeat)

I wish that all the ladies,
Were bells in the tower,
and i was a bell boy,
I'd dong 'em every hour!

I wish that all the ladies,
We're buns on the shelf,
and I was a baker,
I'd cream em all my self!

I wish that all the laides,
We're holes in the road,
and I was a dump truck,
I'd fill em with my load!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Bağlantılar